FlyForHero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZSNR's Admin/Moderator Application.

Go down

ZSNR's Admin/Moderator Application. Empty ZSNR's Admin/Moderator Application.

Post  ZSNR Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:56 am

Hello im applying for game moderator/admin as the title says.

My name is: Chad. Chad Nearsun. My friends simply refer to me as "C"

Im currently: 16 Years of age. (Exact: 16 years: 5 months: 30 days: and about 8 hours: old.)

I currently reside in: Tucson, Arizona. (USA)

Experience/Reason as to why you should pick me: I'm currently 16 years of age, but unlike most people i know my age i act far more mature and kind. I have the uncanny skill to catch on quickly if i for some reason do not understand something, With that being said, i will not lie. I have not GM'ed for a FlyFF server. Though i have moderated and created many WoW and MS servers as well. Though that has nothing to do with this server, it further backs me up on my experience with community and dealing with user problems, I'm also on the server quite a bit as i learn school from home via Mailing Books, this allows me to be on longer further improving my helpfulness to the community. I also have great ideas for events, as in most private servers i am a GM that plans and created events that players will like. My dedication is never-ending to the server i have committed to helping.

I hope my application was good, as well as as detailed to further compliment your decision as to who should be a Moderator.

~C~

ZSNR

Back to top Go down